Different types of bearing devices
- Type A
- Hooped bearings entirely coated with elastomer and comprising only one steel hoop.
- Type B
- Hooped bearings entirely coated with elastomer and comprising at least two steel hoops.
- Type C
- Hooped bearings with external steel hoops (grooved or enabling fixing). Devices with external hoops are produced on demand.
- Type D
- Type B with a PTFE sheet pasted on the elasomer.
- Type E
- Type C with external hoop vulcanized on the elastomer and a PTFE sheet stuck on the steel.
- Type F
- Unhooped bearings and in-band bearings.
NOTE : the characteristics of the different types above can be combined.